This is my second day in Oahu-Hawaii 🙂
- Hanauma Bay – Take your snorkel gear. Rentals are available at the bay. You can see beautiful fishes and marine life through your naked eyes. Its a bay formed on a crater. The view is stunning! You could easily spend an entire day here. If you are planning more things to do on this day, spend more time here.
- Kailua Beach park – Swim/Stroll and relax. There are several scenic spots from Hanauma to Kailua. Just pull over as you please.
- Lanikai Beach (if possible)
- Drive on H3 back to Waikiki (if possible)
- Lunch: Teddy’s big burgers (4 stars Yelp) – This was on our way to Hanauma Bay. Their umami sauce burgers are awesome!
- Dinner: Gyoza No Ohsho – This place was right behind our hotel. They aren’t highly reviewed on Yelp but we loved their food. Their carb omelette ramen, kimchee ramen and potstickers were brilliant!