Details of Day 1:
- Reaching Honolulu airport 1 PM. Pick car rental
- Waikiki beach – Swim/Chill/Relax
- New Years celebration at Waikiki Beach – Waikiki Beach hosts a spectacular fireworks show from a barge just off Waikiki Beach. The show starts at 11:55pm with one firework every minute before midnight. Then at midnight, the big fireworks show begins. If you have a radio nearby, tune in to Hawaiian 105 KINE FM to enjoy music timed with the fireworks. For more information, see this link.
- Lunch: Marukame Udon (4.5 star 4100 reviews). All broths are delectable.
- Dinner: Street Food (Garlic Shrimp and Hawaiian Chicken Wings)
- Mid-night supper (post fireworks): Alejandro’s Tacos Food Stand (5 stars)
- Next days breakfast: Mango chia pudding and fruits from street vendors
Full Itinerary and photos:
If you like what I do, please love, like, pin, share, subscribe!