I am going to be a deer this Halloween. You will find these make-up products in any drug store/pharmacy/CVS/Target etc.
For this look, you need an eyebrow pencil, liquid eyeliner, mascara, white eye shadow, liquid white concealer and lip gloss.
You need a foundation or BB/CC cream, bronzer and brushes. I am using Laura Mercier light foundation and bare minerals warmth (bronzer). You need powder brush to apply the bronzer and then foundation brush for detailing.
- I have curled my hair for this look.
- After curling your hair, prep your skin. Use a primer if you want make-up to stay longer (this is optional). Then apply your foundation.
- Use white eyeshadow pencil/stick around the eyes – on eyelids, above and below the eyes on the edge of your nose and above your eyebrows (making a T-shape).
- Now apply bronzer on your forehead and cheeks (around the T). Make sure you don’t go below your lips or cheekbones.
- Highlight your eyebrows.
- Apply mascara on your eyelashes.
- Apply liquid eyeliner on your eyes. Stretch out the liner from the corner of your eye to give the deer look.
- Now with the liquid concealer make dots on your cheeks in the bronzer area.
- Apply gloss